Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Exploring the beauty of " SHILLONG "





The Shillong city ( finest view from, The Shillong pick )


"SHILLONG TOUR"- I will never forget this excellent tour with my family. In the middle of summer in Bangladesh me, my mother, my sister and my uncle with his  wife, we all went Shillong to get some winter fun. I never imagined that, why my father was so excited about to send us there in, Shillong!! Until, i left the border of my country from "Tamabil" and stepped into the border of "Shillong"- India, i found the reason of my father why he love Shillong too much.

"Tamabil Border" check post of Bangladesh


"Shillong Border" check post of India


It was a long journey but, The city "Shillong" is full of surprises!! That is why, i was not tired at all. Because, since i crossed my own border , i had start loving Shillong. That was the first time i went there and i fell in love with the beauty of Shillong peoples, mountains, foods, falls , clouds and with everything. That is why i am going again in Shillong for a , Grand Trip. I will experience the most beautiful game played by nature again,  in The Shillong City . Exploring the beauties like; sunlight's into the fogs, getting lost into the clouds and other exciting stuffs. I will stay in touch and wish me luck for my grand trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment